Push Over 2012 Survival Guide
Push Over is finally here! Here is everything you'll need to know for the day - how to get there, what to bring, where to get money out etc. Read on for pearls of wisdom!
Getting there - shuttle buses run to The Convent from Victoria Park train station (Epping/Hurstbridge line) every 15 minutes from 10.30am.
Getting home - shuttle buses will operate from The Abbotsford Convent to Vic Park Train Station every 15 minutes from 5.30pm.
Pick-up/drop-off point - Clarke Street adjacent to St Heliers Street.
• Push Over is a fully supervised drug, alcohol and smoke-free event.
• Strictly no pass-outs.
• Minimum age is 8 years old (only if attending with adult guardian), otherwise minimum age is 12.
• 600ml sealed water bottles admitted. No glass admitted.
• Still cameras are allowed at own risk. Video cameras are not allowed.
• Skateboards, inline skates or umbrellas must be cloaked at your own expense or will be confiscated. Cloak room = 50 cents.
• EFTPOS available at the Merch Tent only. Bring enough money for the day – there is no ATM.
• Food court and markets on site.
PUSH OVER 2012 Tips
• Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself hydrated – it’s a long day! FREE WATER IS AVAILABLE at the drinking fountains near the gate!
• Don’t forget to eat – your body needs fuel to keep you going. Plenty of options in the food court on site, including veg options!
• When you are in the crowd, remember to be responsible and careful of those around you – no elbows in faces mid dance-off.
• PUSH OVER recommends that you bring hats, sunscreen and earplugs. If it’s raining, bring a raincoat.
• Dress comfortably – it’s a long day!.
Push Over is proudly presented by The Push and triple j and supported by FReeZA, Victorian Government, Beat Magazine, Plakkit, and Shout Out Loud. Push Over is a fully supervised all ages drug/alcohol /smoke-free event managed by non-profit youth music organisation The Push.
BACK TO NEWS